• Prevention – This type of dental cleaning removes plaque buildup that cannot be removed by brushing your teeth at home. During this process the teeth are polished. Based on new data, dentists now recommend professional dental cleaning every 8-16 weeks.
• Full Mouth Debridement – If your teeth have not been cleaned professionally for more than a year, a very severe build-up of tartar is bound to occur. Get directed here to know the full mouth dental cleaning process.
• Gum Reduction – This professional cleanser kills the bacteria in the infected gum by using a laser beam in the mouth. This is done in conjunction with the cleansing process used to treat gingivitis (swollen, red, and bleeding gums).
• Onsite laser therapy – There are times when a bacterial infection affects the gums and bones that hold the teeth in place. In this case, a laser beam is used to attack the bacterial colonies in the gingival pouch that have formed deep. This therapy is used for periodontal disease (mild to severe).
• Periodontal Support – If you have been treated for periodontal disease, you will need to see a dedicated professional dental cleaning service every 8/10/12 weeks.
Teeth cleaning can be done in the doctor's office or at home. Depending on the severity of the stain on your teeth and the possibility of visiting the clinic every few days, the right procedure will be chosen for you.