Garmin Nuvi series is excellent for lifetime maps, real-time traffic updates. Garmin Nuvi is one of the popular models used for navigating your tracks and routes for your desired locations. Garmin always tries to serve its best to the clients that are why it keeps on releasing new Garmin Nuvi maps updates. The big bugs and issues will get fixed with the updates. If you want to update the Garmin Nuvi maps and don’t know the steps then click on this link. Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instruction to install maps on Garmin devices using MapSource.
- Attach the Garmin Nuvi to a computer using a data transfer USB cable
- Start MapSource and click the tools menu.
- Click on the Map option that you will get under the Tools menu.
- Select the map regions that you want to install.
- Click on the transfer menu.
- Click the Send To Device option in the Transfer menu
- Make sure that the device comes up in the Device field that you should get precisely below the Find Device option.
- Click on the Send option, and loading process of maps on the device is done.
- It might take some time to load the device completely, depending on map sizes. After Mapsource has finished loading maps on the device, you might disconnect the GPS, and the maps will be there for your future uses.