Web design is the process of creating a website. It covers various aspects including website layout, content creation, and graphic design.
While the terms web design and web development are often used synonymously, web design technically falls into the broader category of web development.
The web design process requires the following steps:
1. Identification of goals: Companies work with customers to determine what goals the site should achieve which means the basic purpose of the website. If you are searching for a professional in Michigan for website design, visit https://finepoint-design.com.
Image Source: Google
2. Define the scope: Once developers understand the purpose of the site, they determine the scope of the project. Namely, what pages and features do a website need to achieve its goals and schedule for creation.
3. Site map and building framework: With the area properly defined, they start studying the sitemap and determining the relationship between content and functionality.
4. Visual elements: With the architecture created by the website and a bit of content, visual branding begins.
5. Testing: After all your pages are ready and how they will be displayed to site visitors, designers make sure that they work properly.
Combine manual crawling of various devices with an automated crawl website to identify everything from user experience issues to simple dropouts.
6. Get Started: With everything set up, it's time to get your website up and running! This should include planning a start-up time and a communication strategy i.e. when will you start and how will you inform the world.